These past three days have been so similar that they are almost like one long day. Suky is still fighting a cold so we've been home a lot. Grateful for warmth, rest, the ability to stay home. Grateful that our dealing with sickness is only as bad as a little cold, when I know people whose families are dealing with so much more. Grateful for practices that bring me peace in the midst of a world that is sometimes overwhelming. Grateful for this time to slow down, to keep it simple, and to do some foundational work.
Today I also finished my last day of work with my 'work from home' job, which was marketing related. I am feeling grateful that I had that job for the time that I did. It came to me kind of out of the blue, was incredibly flexible, and I learned and experienced new things from it and got to work with a friend in Austin. It ended today and I know that it is because it is time for all involved to move onto other things. But I am grateful that it happened and grateful to watch what is meant to unfold from here.
I am grateful also for things that move me - even small things that ignite interest or passion or motivation in me. I am grateful for inspiration in its many forms, big or small.
Today I also finished my last day of work with my 'work from home' job, which was marketing related. I am feeling grateful that I had that job for the time that I did. It came to me kind of out of the blue, was incredibly flexible, and I learned and experienced new things from it and got to work with a friend in Austin. It ended today and I know that it is because it is time for all involved to move onto other things. But I am grateful that it happened and grateful to watch what is meant to unfold from here.
I am grateful also for things that move me - even small things that ignite interest or passion or motivation in me. I am grateful for inspiration in its many forms, big or small.
No comments:
Post a Comment