I got to hang out with my kids all day today, which made my heart happy.
Funny kid things:
Me: Did you know we are mammals?
Suky: We are not mammals.
Me: We have hair and we nurse our babies. We are mammals.
Suky: No, we are people.
Me: People are mammals.
Suky (falling back dramatically on her bed): Oh, I give up!
-----
Our friend, Elia: Suky! Gross! You farted on me.
Suky laughs while Elia puts her in her car seat.
Satvinder: I hope Suky is comFARTable.
-----
Me: I need to pick up the house.
Suky: The house is big. You can't carry it.
-----
I do so enjoy them.
Funny kid things:
Me: Did you know we are mammals?
Suky: We are not mammals.
Me: We have hair and we nurse our babies. We are mammals.
Suky: No, we are people.
Me: People are mammals.
Suky (falling back dramatically on her bed): Oh, I give up!
-----
Our friend, Elia: Suky! Gross! You farted on me.
Suky laughs while Elia puts her in her car seat.
Satvinder: I hope Suky is comFARTable.
-----
Me: I need to pick up the house.
Suky: The house is big. You can't carry it.
-----
I do so enjoy them.
No comments:
Post a Comment