P.S. We're still learning how to use our camera - so fuzzy pictures are still happening. Someday maybe I'll read the manual? But for now...*yawn*
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Day 16
I'm keeping it short tonight. The baby is sleeping, Satvinder is at her school holiday program, and I am hoping to make use of the opportunity to get some rest.
Today we had some nice visits from friends. It just helps to have people around - to talk or not. Just to be in each other's company is helpful. This is Har Kaur and baby Narayan, after they kindly picked up some groceries for us.
Satvinder demonstrating some moves from The Nutcracker ballet. She was dressed for her school holiday program, which her class will perform in. Thanks to our friend, Leita, for taking her to the program tonight.
P.S. We're still learning how to use our camera - so fuzzy pictures are still happening. Someday maybe I'll read the manual? But for now...*yawn*
P.S. We're still learning how to use our camera - so fuzzy pictures are still happening. Someday maybe I'll read the manual? But for now...*yawn*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment