Thursday, December 3, 2009

Day 1

Our precious baby girl was born Dec. 2 at 1:35 am - born on the full moon! She is a sweet, mellow, gentle little darling and we are completely in love with her. Here are a couple pictures of her first day.

Wow! We are kind of delirious after the intensity of her arrival. I don't know what to say right now other than I am filled with awe and gratitude. More to come..
Sisters! We have two girls. Can you believe it? Satvinder is such a proud, happy big sister.
This little one really likes to have that hand up by her head. She actually came out that way - hand and head together. Look how cute she is!!

3 comments:

Amy E. said...

Congratulations! She is absolutely lovely. What beautiful girls!

Milo and Joey Good said...

totally amazing. you did it! she is a doll! congrats to everyone!

Anonymous said...

oh oh oh! I had not heard this happened until today!!!! She's incredible! What an amazing little being!
Congrats and love to you!