Sukhjot:
Sitting at the table eating lunch, a song comes on in the next room. She hops up from the table and says, "I dancing! Be right back!" And off she goes...
Satvinder:
Some friends are having a party with live music. The musician finishes his set and I bring Satvinder with me to buy some music downloads from him. She doesn't have to say anything. All she has to do is stand there. Afterwards she says, "That was the most embarrassing thing I've ever had to do in my life!"
Sitting at the table eating lunch, a song comes on in the next room. She hops up from the table and says, "I dancing! Be right back!" And off she goes...
Satvinder:
Some friends are having a party with live music. The musician finishes his set and I bring Satvinder with me to buy some music downloads from him. She doesn't have to say anything. All she has to do is stand there. Afterwards she says, "That was the most embarrassing thing I've ever had to do in my life!"
No comments:
Post a Comment