First there is this:
5:00 pm.
Sukhjot is tired and cranky, yelling and crying. She wants to be held and she wants to dance to Party Rock and she wants to take her plastic lizard on a leash for a walk. Satvinder is home from school, asking me why I can't be a "normal mom" who provides her with milk and cookies every day after school. The house is officially trashed - toys and game pieces and bags and books all over the floor. I need to make dinner. All the stuff I didn't get done today is hanging over me. I am exhausted.
Then there is this:
Breathe it in, Mama. Breathe it in.
2 drops mixed with a little bit of almond oil and I'm slathering this stuff on, sucking it up like air in my nostrils.
It's 5:00 pm.
5:00 pm.
Sukhjot is tired and cranky, yelling and crying. She wants to be held and she wants to dance to Party Rock and she wants to take her plastic lizard on a leash for a walk. Satvinder is home from school, asking me why I can't be a "normal mom" who provides her with milk and cookies every day after school. The house is officially trashed - toys and game pieces and bags and books all over the floor. I need to make dinner. All the stuff I didn't get done today is hanging over me. I am exhausted.
Then there is this:
Breathe it in, Mama. Breathe it in.
2 drops mixed with a little bit of almond oil and I'm slathering this stuff on, sucking it up like air in my nostrils.
It's 5:00 pm.
No comments:
Post a Comment