Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Stuff of Life

Things are good. My dad is here for his annual visit and run in the marathon. Sleep, when it finally occurs, has been phenomenal these last few days. My friend, who just had a baby, eluded to their good sleep on her blog and wouldn't actually give it words since she didn't want to jinx it. That's exactly how I feel. I actually have been cautious about speaking of it - that's how amazing it has been. It takes a long time for it to happen but once it does...it is fantastic. Shhhhh. Forget I said anything.

And it is taking near constant effort but I am actually sort of staying on top of the massive amount of laundry that is being generated. Piles and piles of it. Alllll the time. Who knew such a small person could generate so much laundry?

Simple things. And they are so good to me.

Sukjot getting to know Grandpa BJ.
Baby face
Funny baby face
Satvinder ready for her first dance class today. Rainbow leg warmers! Yes!
Grandpa and Satvinder reading Satvinder's new favorite book, Calvin and Hobbes. Yep, we are proud.

2 comments:

Manager said...

Oh, look at that Grandpa! Looking good BJ! Happy to see that the grandfolks could make it out to visit;> So nice to have family around. I miss you gals! big hugs

Leita said...

She was so cute in her rainbow leg warmers. How does she like dance classes?