I am feeling quite accomplished today - it is a milestone because Satvinder is back at school after Winter Break and for the first time since the baby was born, I actually got Satvinder ready & to school myself. It all felt very normal - which means we've come a loooonnnggg way from a month ago - when every morning was so incredibly overwhelming to me and I needed lots of help to make it all happen. So YAY! Yay! Yay!
I remember before Sukhjot was born, I wondered how it would be possible to have another child that I loved as intensely as Satvinder. That seems like such a ridiculous thing to wonder about now - but I did question how that would work. While I do have limitations on my attention, focus, time, and how much I can do with my arms at once, the love is, of course, not limited. It is pretty amazing. The love is infinite for them both - the love is so intense, HUGE, and bursts my heart right open. I hope they both feel that - the infinity of the love rather than the limitation of the other aspects.
I don't have any pictures yet today but I might have some to post later. For now, I'll stop blogging and get back to singing goofy songs to Sukhjot about her being my precious little peanut. And stuff like that.
No comments:
Post a Comment