Now I have the flu. It is not any old flu. I'm pretty sure it is the same mean flu that took Satvinder down while we were in Texas. Today has been better - I am grateful for non-tormented sleep and the end of the crazy fever-induced hallucinations. Now that I know how miserable this flu is, first hand, I feel even more sad for what Satvinder was experiencing in Texas. Poor thing.
About the fever-induced hallucinations (I have to share): The first night I thought I was dying. Then I thought I was swallowing my tongue. Yesterday I was seeing purple flowers dancing around me. Then I saw the baby taking a bong hit.
Yeah.
So take your Vitamin C, friends, or whatever you can do to stay healthy.

Do you know about Zhu Zhu Pets? Oh man...it is Satvinder's new favorite (goofy, overpriced plastic) toy. She bought this one with her own money (!) and, of course, got straight to putting it on the baby's head.

Always a funny joke

This week, we've also had the joy of treating Thrush in me and the baby. It involves painting her and me purple with Gentian Violet and it is
messy. For some reason, the intensity of the color does not show up in any of my pictures - but her mouth (and face) are purple.
Last night was especially messy - maybe because I had the flu and was all wacked out or
maybe because I was excited that
Sukhjot rolled over for the first time right as I was getting the purple stuff all set up. First roll. Look out!
In previous posts I have mentioned Sukhjot's ability to speak Pterodactyl. In case you are wondering what that sounds like, I have posted a brief video. It is not her loudest, most piercing Pterodactyl but I'm sure you'll get the idea:
Pterodactyl Speak
No comments:
Post a Comment