Monday, March 1, 2010

Wedding: Why We Came to Austin

I've been slow to post things since we've been in Austin. I guess that is because almost nothing has been as I expected. The one thing we have done that we expected to do was go to the wedding. However, we didn't ALL go to the wedding - we were minus our Pinky, who was supposed to be in the wedding. She came down with the flu and couldn't wear her pretty dress and twirl her ribbon down the aisle after all.

In any case, it was a lovely wedding and the couple did manage to get married even without our little pixie. (Luckily they acquired an understudy who stepped in at the last minute.)

Here are a few humble pics from the long awaited, very beautiful wedding day:I'm so happy for my friend, Liz - she got her magical day and looked amazing.
I like this picture of the bride chatting up Sukhjot
A small portion of the wedding party - plus Sukhjot, who matched the color theme of the wedding. Yes, I actually planned the baby's outfit to match the wedding colors. Feel free to enjoy the visual appeal of that effort.
Our family, minus the sick Pinky
Mangala Sadhu Sangeet Singh and the donkeys

No comments: