Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Girls this Week

This is something Satvinder wrote. Her writing skills are awesome for a six year old. And the content...well, it gives me a reminder to breathe deep and let go of my fears and projections about what the teenage years will be like (Quiet, mind. Be here with the six year old, not imagining the 16 year old.) Thanks for that, Satvinder.

Check out the head control on the wee one!

2 comments:

Amy E. said...

Haha! E came home saying that she had a boyfriend named Zach. It definitely shocked me. I was hoping for a few more years boyfriend free!

Maybe I will use that mantra to remind myself that she is six, not sixteen, and I don't have much to worry about at this point. Whew, it is hard to see them grow up so quickly sometimes.

Milo and Joey Good said...

My oldest asked if he could "tickle the baby and make her laugh." :)