She has such a "What you talkin about, Willis?" look in this picture.
Friday, February 5, 2010
2 Months
Sukhjot turned 2 months this week. So 2 months, huh? That's all it has been? Hasn't she always been with us? Haven't we always known this sweet bright light? I can't imagine life without her.
Today - in a heart shirt that was Satvinder's - one of the few items of baby clothing we managed to keep for six years. Actually, if I had storage (and it is probably good that I don't in this case) I would probably try to keep all their baby and kid clothing. It is just too hard to part with anything that was/is part of their sweet childhood days.
With the cute giraffe that her Aunt Sharon sent. I saw this giraffe recently and silently wished for one for Sukhjot. Then - ta da - it appeared in the mail one day. Thanks, Sharon!
She has such a "What you talkin about, Willis?" look in this picture.
She has such a "What you talkin about, Willis?" look in this picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love the giraffe! And the heart shirt for that matter. I saw a great idea on Etsy. For a (fairly high) fee, a woman who is a fabulous quilter will take the baby clothes you've collected and make them into a quilt pattern of your choosing. I wish I still had enough of E's baby clothing to get one made!
i want to nickname her "twinkle," b/c of her bright eyes... :)
Post a Comment