
This picture is from this morning - Satvinder ready for the Valentines celebration at school. I had to take this picture because of the Valentine that is poking out of her pocket. She had Valentines to give to her whole class but this one Valentine she put in her pocket "for safe keeping." It is for a little boy that she likes to chase.

And some more sister sweetness. The other night Sukhjot chuckled - a real, loud laugh - while she was asleep. Satvinder is sure that Sukhjot was dreaming about her funny, big sister.
1 comment:
Darling picture of the girls! For some reason Maria's class didn't celebrate Valentine's Day.. of course I found this out AFTER she made all of her valentines :(. Instead they celebrated Chinese New Year. I found that a little odd that they wouldn't do v-day though???
We need to come visit soon... after dancing's over, she'll probably do yoga again for a while- maybe Greta and I can come by while Maria's in yoga sometime? :) I miss you!
Post a Comment