Feeling kicks is super fun - soft, sweeping moves that make me smile.
And one day this week I felt GOOD. I woke up with energy and didn't feel nauseated much. It only lasted the morning but it was REALLY awesome. I'd forgotten what that was like and it was a wonderful treat.
This weekend, we will go to Flagstaff (cooling off - YES!) and there will be a party for celebrating our 120 days of pregnancy. In yogic philosophy it is considered to the be time when the child's soul enters its body in the womb. It is a time to honor the mother and the family for receiving and carrying the soul, and for welcoming the soul.
This will be our Flagstaff celebration and then there will be another in Phoenix in July. This baby is and will be WELL celebrated and I love that. That's another thing that makes me smile.
2 comments:
You look fantastic! Pregnancy suits you.
I am celebrating your baby right now!!! And your lovely daughter who seems to get sweeter and cuter in every picture.
Post a Comment