15 Weeks Pregnant today: Satvinder and I had a midwife visit and enjoyed hearing the heartbeat again. Hearing that sound just makes me giddy and excited for the whole rest of the day.I'd like for Satvinder to attend appointments with me as much as possible so that she can experience midwifery care and see what goes on. She mostly plays with the many toys that are in the office but I think she's picking things up on other levels too.
I'm really ready for the "honeymoon" time of the second trimester to kick in. Energy, feeling good, the departure of the demon nausea....um, where is that part? It's not here quite yet. None-the-less, I am feeling pretty smiley after hearing that beating heart today. And for the little body that beats that heart, the rest of it is so very worth it.
2 comments:
your posts make me want to hug you.
considered yourself *hugged*!
me too.
also, kewal, whenever you feel nauseous remember i am nauseous with you. i can't wait to get to where you are! 15 weeks! congratulations! and i agree that satvinder is getting this midwifery care on many levels. kids are so perceptive.
hurray for midwifery!
Post a Comment