When I bought these
Soft Tiles recently, I thought I was getting them to make a soft floor area for the baby so she would stop banging herself up on the hard tile floor. I was quickly alerted to their other purpose when they arrived and Satvinder started making stuff with them. She mostly makes containers to put her sister in - but she's really had unstoppable creative inspiration with these things. Who knew?
Here's a video of a "candy shop" Satvinder made. Her associate was not quite so enthusiastic about selling candy. In fact, if you listen closely you might hear her saying, "Mama, save me! Don't you know about the child labor laws?"
Candy Shop Video
And some pictures of a few of Satvinder's other creations that I happened to take pictures of:
Yet another way to put a baby in a box

The Soft Tile Cave was not really a win in Sukhjot's book but I thought it was pretty neat.

This was kind of like a Soft Tile Corral.

Satvinder put her sister in the corral while she had a snack at the table. Sukhjot didn't mind - apparently Soft Tiles taste good too.
No comments:
Post a Comment