Here are my most recent posts from the Spirit Voyage blog. Today the Kundalini Yoga: There’s an App for That! post was published and people got excited about that one. They didn't get excited because they actually read my post - they got excited because they read the title and did not read the post. People thought it was about actual Kundalini Yoga apps they could get for their phones. I can just imagine the disappointment for those that actually read the post: "Ooooo! Kundalini Yoga apps for my iPhone?! (read read read) Ohhh...darn. It is just somebody writing about actually doing yoga..."
So you've been warned. The post about apps is not really about apps. I was just making it sound like the iPhone app commercial because I guess I found it amusing. Poor disappointed iPhone users...
Anyways, read on, friends!
Pranayama: Top 3 Breaths for Pregnancy and New Motherhood
Mantra Chanting: Aad Guray Nameh for Guidance and Protection
Honoring the First 40 Days of Life
The Other Person is You: Reflecting on the Reflection
Mantra Chanting: Cooking with Mantra
Kundalini Yoga: There’s an App for That!
Mantra Chanting: Ang Sung Wahe Guru
No comments:
Post a Comment