Can you see Sukhjot's post-nap hair fuzz on that one side? I love it. I had to take this picture quick because as soon as Satvinder sees that the baby has a hair out of place now, she's wetting it and patting it down. She is a very attentive and particular hair stylist for Sukhjot. When we pulled out the box, Mangala Sadhu Sangeet Singh discovered a flashlight and the missing Harry Potter book. That box was Satvinder's "Reading Club". As you can see, she was not very happy about us taking it over for storage.

Kitchen sink bath! Soap bottles, sponges, and nearby paper towel holder...beware of the little grabby hands.
I got these chalk board wall stickers, which are pretty cool. Satvinder got right to making notes on them - writing things such as the "acktivaty of the day"
1 comment:
Love the hair!! So cute seeing these two together! Reminds me of my little sister and me....I was 9 years old and was home-schooled when she was born :)
Post a Comment