Have you seen this blog post by the six year old? It cracks me up. I didn't even believe that she had written it herself.
Me: You didn't write that!
6 year old: Yes I did.
Me: That's not even how you phrase things. You don't say things like that. Did Pitaji help you?
6 year old: No. I did it.
Me: But you even emphasized words selectively. You didn't write that.
6 year old: Yes, I did.
Me: No way.
6 year old walks away, giving up on me.
So I asked her father if he helped her. And it turns out it was all her. That fiery little animal activist post was all her. She's SIX! Man, she's intense.
Oh,and guess who is making new sounds such as MAMAMAMA? Oh yeah, this one knows how to make a mama smile.
And one more link to share, here's my latest blog post for Spirit Voyage that went up today: You Can Breathe - Even When You're Busy. Yeah. It is true. You can. I've tried it myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment