Saturday, September 5, 2009

Rainy Day

It's raining (!!!) in Phoenix today. I can't even tell you what a relief it is to go from 110 degree heat to right now, at this moment, 74 degrees and raining. It is fabulous.

I've been really dizzy and weak the last few days and generally feeling yucky. Apparently, I needed to eat more food (a recurring theme this pregnancy...somehow.) Now that I'm counting calories and food intake and putting more energy into eating, it seems to be evening out. But I think this weather change has helped too.

Satvinder and her friend, Dylan, are playing in a playhouse and making trains out of chairs for the stuffed animals. And I'm listening to the rain and not being completely dizzy. And that makes for a very nice day.
This morning Satvinder and Mangala Sadhu Sangeet used a microscope (hooked up to the tv) to check out various things around the house. I lost count of how many times Satvinder said, "This is AWESOME!"

Looking at hair

This afternoon: Satvinder and Dylan and their completed floor puzzle.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

love the microscope, where can I get one?