Saturday, November 29, 2008

Recent Randoms

We met up with several families and to go to "Zoolights" last night. We may have qualified as a zoo of our own but the Phoenix zoo had some fancy lights.

Jaqueline, Ananda, Lueke, Bailey, Satvinder, Nirankaar, Chloe...and a bigger kid peeking from the side

At the park - I like the way the tall, skinny palm trees look against the setting sun. Satvinder spends most of her park time on the monkey bars and learned this upside down trick tonight.

We got the tree up today! Notice Satvinder's Amsterdam shirt - it was mine when I was her age. Fun to see her wear it now.

2 comments:

Teaching Handwork said...

Thanks for taking NKK she had so much fun!

we wants to play with satvinder allll the time right now...I think cause SDK is always at Alethas

Manager said...

looks like yall are having fun;> miss you gals