Monday, November 24, 2008
The Goings-on
Busy weekend! There was a big wedding in our community - lots of people in from out of town, celebrations, and parties. And we managed to stuff a few more things in too.
After the wedding, Satvinder and I stopped by the Indian Festival, where Yoga Phoenix (the yoga center I work for) had a table. Satvinder also had some school friends performing on the dance stage.
The evening wedding reception was great - one of the best wedding receptions I've ever attended. Yummy food, great atmosphere, lots of people, and fun stuff for the guests. Here, Satvinder is shaking her maracas as applause for one of the entertainers.
Satvinder and Mangala Sadhu Sangeet dancing
More dancing. Our friend, Hari Jot is a most hilarious dancer to watch.
Today Mangala Sadhu Sangeet and his dad relocated our fence to our property line (it was on the other side of that tree before) and THAT is worthy of celebration in itself. Our property is quite small so adding a couple feet is awesome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment