Wow. The last week has been
intense. And now I am gratefully pulling out of the depths of this round...of whatever this has been. The universe saw fit to make me into a real mess - physically, mentally, emotionally. (Which my ego really didn't like so much since I like to present a good face.) I am so hugely thankful for the wise women who have shown up in my life at just the right moments and given just the right help - sometimes subtle, sometimes tangible - but always so much felt and appreciated. Women are amazing.
Including this little flower bud...she really is the princess that spreads truth. And light. And love.
Here she is drinking some coconut water and standing by the picture of her second cousin, Denali. She was so thrilled to get this picture of Denali feeding ducks that she taped it to our living room wall for everyone to see.
No comments:
Post a Comment