Satvinder declared yesterday that she does not want to be called Pinky anymore. (I changed my name on my parents so I suppose I have it coming to me!) I told her about how pink she was when she was a new baby and she was so little...we called her Pinky Bug and all variations of Pink-type words. Finally she became The Pinky.
If not Pinky, then what does she want to be called for her nickname? Well, she gave me a list of acceptable options. They are as follows:
Pink (just not PINKY)
Rainbow
Moon child (because she's "always wanted to go to the moon")
Cute Giraffe
Garden
Harimandir (our friend's name)
Junie (name of our friend's deceased cat)
Artist
Maybe we could take the Prince approach and call her the "Artist formerly known as Pinky"?
2 comments:
Those are some tough choices to choose from.
Pink is such a cool name! Its too bad that there is already a pop star with that one :(
I will have to think about the list... I like that she picked Artist! Maybe just Art or Arty...heehee.
Post a Comment