Well, isn't this handy? Now I have a format for posting pictures, stories, and info for all the fans of Satvinder, aka: The Pinky and can share some glimpses into our lives. I haven't exactly been sitting around thinking up extra things to do. But I can't just keep it all to myself. She's too great not to share.
2 comments:
Hello my sweet girls,
Don't know if you got the original oomment I sent.
This is a fantastic thing you have done here.
I love the photos you email me and Feda and I are always comparing notes on how big Pinky has gotten and how cute. She's as beautiful as her Mom.
Sending love and hugs,
Ladybug
Kewal,
This is so sweet and such a good idea. I first checked it out at work and brought all the other teachers in to see Satvinder's sense of order photos. Smiles all around!
lots of love,
Karing
Post a Comment