Wednesday, February 15, 2012

And...we're back!

Whew!  Things are finally looking up - way up.  Sukhjot is having fewer and fewer coughing fits/apnea/vomiting and every day it gets less, lighter, easier.  Satvinder has been out of school for most of time since Christmas (every time we sent her, she'd get sick again) but I think she'll be able to go back soon.  My mom has been here for the past week helping us.  And Mangala started a new job that he is excited about.

It was pretty rough there for a (long) while but with lots of help and support from friends,community, healers, and prayers, we got through it.

Here is the sweet Valentine I received from Satvinder.  It make me smile every time I read it.  Today I framed it.


My mom and the girls playing in the back yard today:

Satvinder and bubbles:

Suky was a little more cautious about bubbles.  But everybody is smiling.  Everybody is getting well.  So grateful.

No comments: