sometimes she is just a little lamb. Our friend, Liz, gifted us with this amazing hat.
In other news, Satvinder is sick again. None of us are totally well yet but Satvinder is back to miserable and with a high fever. Whatever this is...man, it is persistent.
Kind of a "funny" note: Months ago I wrote about how every time we try to get pictures done of our family, something happens and we have to cancel. I've been trying to get nice pictures since I was pregnant with Sukhjot. Well, it got so ridiculous that I stopped trying to schedule photo shoots for a while and now, months later I finally decided to give it a try again. Our next attempt was scheduled for tomorrow...which, of course, has now been canceled due to Satvinder's sickness.
Anyhow...sending prayers of health and healing to you, to us, to everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment