Sunday, April 5, 2009

Little Miss Reiki

I am in a Reiki Master Training program - for people who have been practicing Reiki healing and now are training in how to teach/share it with others. It's a pretty intense program - putting me through changes beyond what I imagined, in all kinds of different ways. Assuming all goes well, I should graduate at the end of May - so we are nearing the end now.

Part of our homework is writing a manual for teaching others in the early levels of Reiki healing. Some of my classmates and I had a photo shoot, in which Satvinder demonstrated some of the hand positions for a Reiki treatment.

Here are a few random pics from our photo shoot:
One of the head positions for self healing treatment
One of the positions for treatment of someone else
Another front position

Satvinder did great - and yes, bribes were used. She was interested in doing it to help others - especially kids - learn Reiki. But the thing that sealed the deal was the promise of a new book, "Fox in Socks" - full of tongue twisters that her mom now has to read daily. And also...the opportunity to take some silly pictures!

No comments: