These lovely shirts are made of organic cotton and are screen printed with a design hand drawn by yours truly. Sizes for men, women, and children! (Women sizes are flatteringly fitted - foxy, not boxy.)
Come by Yoga Phoenix to get yours in person or order online at:
http://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ws.asp?studioid=3064&stype=43&sCat=26
Even better than the awesome style is supporting a good cause. Proceeds from these shirts go to the Yoga Phoenix capital campaign for expansion of our services to all kinds of people who benefit from yoga - including Seniors with Alzheimer's & Dementia, individuals with traumatic brain injuries, at-risk youth and all the fine folks who come to yoga classes.


Cookie shirt photos by Kim Blake
2 comments:
cute shirts:>
I ordered one - thanks for the info! I'll be flying back to Phoenix (home town) in less than two weeks - I can't wait to be back in the sunshine!!! Plus, I'll have a cool yoga shirt waiting for me when I arrive now.
Post a Comment