Here is some 2009 fashion advice from The Pinky, as seen in this morning's picture:
Forget Matching
Matching is so last year.
Go for Stripes!
Striped shirt and stripe leg warmers (thigh high!) are great, especially if they are in totally different shades (see above.)
Love your Layers
For warmth and fashion, I recommend layers. Here I am wearing two shirts, a pair of capris, a skirt with shorts, leg warmers, and socks. I would have also added a pair of sparkly star pants but my mom talked me out of it.
I also am a fan of wearing multiple pair of underwear.
Do NOT ask your Mother for fashion advice
(see above.)
Stay Current
Yes, I am bringing leg warmers back. No, I am not wearing them the old, 80's way. I like to wear socks pulled over my leg warmers. So it is completely different. All new. Totally now.
Pink Shoes are Always Good
Don't worry if it looks a little funny, once you put on your pink shoes, it will all make sense. Trust me.
3 comments:
so true my little V. Wang!!! SO much style and class. Love-Ing-It darling, love it!
De-lurking (found your blog through my sister-in-law Ravyn's). I just had to say, this is exactly how my almost 5 year old dresses! It is all about the layers and bright colors, especially pink. You can never go wrong with pink.
Satvinder, you are my fashion guru.
Post a Comment