Today I have been scanning pictures from the years that I was with Yoga Yoga to send for possible use in the 10 year Anniversary party that will be held next weekend (and some pics that are just for my own enjoyment.) I had just turned 21 years old when we started Yoga Yoga and I went though through some very transformational years while I was there. The friendships, the personal growth, the challenges...going through my 20's in spiritual community and partnership. It is a big part of who I am.
When I moved to Phoenix, I left my partnership with Yoga Yoga but still hold it, and my dear friends there, in my heart. I made a slideshow with the pictures I scanned today - spanning the last 10 years. It just scratches the surface of showing the people who made Yoga Yoga what it is - so many are not shown in these - but it is a fun sampling of parties, events, solstices, and such.
Some could probably use some explanations but instead...I'll just let you wonder.



1 comment:
that is a whole other world I have never seen...your yoga yoga days was where it all began...it looks like a bunch of really fun people and great times.
Post a Comment