Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween

Pictures from our Halloween:
PeacePumpkin
I got tired of the usual - so I did a peace pumpkin.

Meal
Community meal at the ashram. This happens every Wednesday night - People cook a nice dinner and we all come and eat together. Our evening started here.

GroupSm
Trick-or-treating with friends.

kids
Kids & pumpkins: Sat Darshan, Aletha, Nirangkaar, & Satvinder

ParentsJPG
Rai Singh, Nirmal, Me, Mangala Sadhu Sangeet, and The Pinky

door
After trick-or-treating, Satvinder parked herself in our front doorway and handed out candy. Lucky for us, we still get away with dumping Satvinder's gathered candy into our "give-away" bowl. She gets a few pieces and then the rest disappears!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these pics! Pinky is adorable.
And the peace pumpkin totally wins the pumpkin contest.
Lots of love to you all!

Anonymous said...

oh, and good idea on the candy's mysterious disappearance. I think I will steal that one.

Teaching Handwork said...

That was a very nice night!

just the right amount of walking and treats.